From the ‘B’ of the bang to the dip of the finish, make sure you get the best out of your sprinting with the innovative, adidas Sprintstar Running Spikes.
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (size 9)
- Recommended events: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m
- Reinforced mesh upper for maximum heat exchange
- SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions
- Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles
- Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters
- Pebax plate outsole for ultimate energy return and durability
Perfect for the sprint races between 60m and 4x400m, the Sprintstar Spikes make a superb edition to the sprinter looking to get the most out of their race and training.
Lightweight, efficient and flexible, the spikes provide a fantastic response from the moment you take your first stride, from the beginning of the drive phase right through the latter stages of the race, thanks to the Pebax Plate on the outsole and SPRINTWEB technology on the forefoot, designed to lock the foot in place during each phase.
Then you have the very handy soft collar feature that runs in line with the ankle and the heel of the spikes. This has been added to support the area as well as the Achilles, while reducing the pressure that may build around it at the same time. Reinforced mesh on the upper promotes maximum exchange, while the synthetic overlays work with the foot to make sure that it is securely in place when going through the motions of the gait cycle.
Found in our Spring/Summer 2016 range of track and field spikes, the Adidas Sprintstar Spikes are perfect for any sprinter wanting to feel the need for speed and upgrade for their event.
|Manufacturer Colour||Collegiate Navy / White / Equipment Green|
|Footwear Type||Sprint Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|