Take charge from start to finish of your race and obliterate your times with the 2016 Adidas Sprintstar Running Spikes.
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (size 9)
- Recommended events: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m
- Reinforced mesh upper for maximum heat exchange
- SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions
- Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles
- Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters
- Pebax plate outsole for ultimate energy return and durability
Weighing in a 6.1 ounces (size 9), Adidas have brought their a-game with these spikes and perfect for the technical sprinter who want to have the weightless feeling on their feet.
Created with a Pebax plate, this supplies you with unprecedented energy, so every stride you make, more power is generated and produces greater durability to handle to robustness of either the sprint events. The SPRINTWEB forefoot lock downs the foot in place within the spikes, providing ventilation throughout, offering better breathability too. Combine this with the Synthetic Overlays, which, like the sprintweb, holds the foot in place, but it does that as you cycle through the gait from the block start right up into the deceleration phase.
These are perfect for race day or if you’re wanting to train over shorter reps and emit class with their unique, camouflage style colouring. Designed for track events from 60m to 4x400m, these would make a fantastic edition for both the indoor and outdoor season to create personal bests and produce stand-out performances.
These spike can be located in our Spring/Summer 2016 range along with our range of track and field footwear from Adidas for the upcoming season, right here.
|Footwear Type||Sprint Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- 4 Review by THANASIS
Value Quality Price
- I like Review by MARITICA
Price Value Quality