Designed specifically for the female sprinter looking to take their speed to the next level, the adidas Sprintstar Ladies Running Spikes have been created to do just that.
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (size 9)
- Recommended events: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m
- Reinforced mesh upper for maximum heat exchange
- SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions
- Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles
- Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters
- Pebax plate outsole for ultimate energy return and durability
Power and speed mean everything to sprinters, footwear is vital, not just for comfort but to feel light, and know that a high end performance is on the horizon. The adidas Sprintstar Spikes are lightweight (6.1 oz – UK9), contain reinforced mesh on the upper and purely designed for the power and technical based sprinters.
The ever-present Pebax Plate located at the outsole of the spikes, provide a superb energy output from the start to the finish or your race or training session and supplies greater durability, so it can handle the robustness and vigorous stresses from sprinting, whether that’s 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m or 4x400m and suitable for both the indoor and outdoor seasons.
Feel a greater and more improved support around the ankle, thanks to the soft collar around the area as well as reducing the pressure on the Achilles too. The SPRINTWEB technology that is added to the spikes, lock down the foot as they go through the motions of block starting to the pick up phase of the race as well as the Synthetic overlays, which secure the foot in place as the different gait cycles are completed.
Located in our Spring/Summer 2016 range of track and field spikes, the Sprintstar models is the ideal inclusion to your 2016 season.
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Green / Pink / Black|
|Footwear Type||Sprint Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Not ideal for what I needed it for Review by Nanze
Price Value Quality