Adidas Drehkraft – "A weightlifting shoe with lockdown support"
First things first, "Drehkraft" is the German word for torque and it’s a particularly fitting name for Adidas’ most technical weightlifting shoe to date.
Built for the finesse and dynamism of snatch and clean and jerk lifting, the Drehkraft features a sophisticated but functional BOA Lacing System which locks the foot in place during explosive, compound exercises for a consistent feel from set up, to pull, to final stand. This advanced Micro-Adjusting Closure System produces the ultimate in consistent hold and reliability, giving you the confidence to stack on extra plates and push for new PB’s.
The all-new Drehkraft also incorporates a full-length Adiwear Outsole for extreme high-wear durability and consistent floor contact, allowing lifters to generate more power over a larger surface area and really drive force upwards from the floor.
A high-density die-cut Midsole Wedge, which has been specially configured for snatch and clean and jerk exercises, also provides exceptional underfoot stability, encouraging better form by complimenting the natural biomechanics of the body for improved lifting capacity. The height of the heel wedge has also been weight-lifting engineered by Adidas in order to ensure maximum efficacy.
Other highlights include a Flexible Synthetic Upper which delivers superb lightweight support from heel to toe, and a moisture-wicking Mesh Lining which keeps the wearer cool and comfortable during gruelling weight sessions. A Steel Heel Tab also provides additional stability where you need it most, as well as ensuring the Drehkraft can withstand the punishment powerlifters and strongmen place on their feet and footwear.
Adidas Drehkraft. More Torque = More Power.
- Micro-adjusting Boa Closure System on upper for ultimate, consistent foot hold
- Flexible, welded 3-Stripes for lightweight, durable support
- High-density die-cut midsole wedge, engineered for weightlifting, offers lightweight stability
- Specifically configured heel height for Olympic snatch and clean-and-jerk disciplines
- Integral rearfoot for lightweight heel support with superb stability
- Full-length ADIWEAR™ outsole provides consistent floor contact and durability
Buy Adidas Weightlifting Shoes from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialist.
|Manufacturer Colour||Iron Grey Silver|
|Footwear Type||Weight Lifting Shoes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Weightlifting|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- So far so very good! Review by Ken
Value Quality Price
- fast delivery Review by Pedro
Value Quality Price