Adidas Arriba 4 – “Run at top speed”
If speed’s your thing, and let’s face it, it probably is, then the ADIDAS ARRIBA 4 is the spike for you. With an AIRMESH upper and all the support and cushioning you’ll need to consistently hit top speed, the ARRIBA 4 keeps you light and fast so you can set the pace and go the distance.
Designed to tackle medium to long distances with blistering efficiency, this spike is built with a durable PEBAX sole plate and includes six replaceable 8mm spikes for excellent forward propulsion and grip.
The rigid nylon spike plate also offers exceptional long-distance durability and energy retention, absorbing some of your footstrike energy to put a more reactive spring in your step.
The ARRIBA 4 also incorporates SPRINTWEB overlays at the forefoot for a locked-down fit that successfully transfers all your energy to the track. Meanwhile, a softened ankle collar works in unison with a cushioned EVA insole to deliver lasting comfort over longer distances.
AIRMESH construction also offers a sublime fit and feel throughout the upper, enhancing the wearer’s running experience for flat-out speed.
Developed with junior runners in mind, these lightweight, snugly-fitting spikes are a must-have for any aspiring athlete entering the world of competitive track and field.
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (size 9); Recommended events: 400m, 800m, 1,500m, 1 mile, 3,200m, 2 mile, steeple, 5K
- Mesh upper for light weight and breathability
- EVA insole for cushioned comfort
- Lightweight internal support in midsole for seam-free structural strength
- Non-slip lining for comfort and performance
- Replaceable spike outsole; Forefoot spike plate; Pebax plate for lightweight performance and durability
|Manufacturer Colour||Night Flash / White / Solar Red|
|Footwear Type||Allround Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- high quality Review by MARITICA
Price Value Quality