From a quick lunch-hour run to an aggressive training session, these low-profile adidas Adizero Takumo Sen 3 neutral running shoes are ready for anything. In a modern, minimalist design by Omori/Mimura, the elite racing shoes feature a boost™ forefoot and Continental™ Rubber outsole for high-level, race-ready performance.
- Weight: 175 g (size UK 8.5).
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- Tirrenina suede and Teijin Japanese mesh upper for superior lightweight flexibility throughout heel-to-toe transition.
- Comfortable textile lining; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; LITESTRIKE EVA midsole is lighter than conventional midsoles.
- QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability.
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; Runner type: neutral; Stack height: 22.5 mm / 16.5 mm (6 mm differential).
|Manufacturer Colour||Ray Pink / Core Black / Solar Red|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Boost|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|