At less than 100g, the ADIZERO PRIME SP is the lightest running spike ever created.
Featuring a seamless SPRINTWEB upper and a new SPRINTFRAME platform, every inch of these spikes has been painstakingly crafted for elite-level performance and record-breaking speed.
ADIDAS’ aim was simple: to create the fastest and lightest sprint spikes ever made and these cleats represent the realisation of that dream.
A new SPRINTFRAME platform, which is twice as stiff and half as thick as traditional sprint plates, allows dynamic athletes to ride closer to the ground without sacrificing stability. While CARBON NANOTUBE TECHNOLOGY runs the full-length of the spike plate to maximise forward momentum and minimise energy loss.
Six precision-placed nano-ceramic spikes also provide superior traction off the line and greater speed in the upright, and by integrating the pins into the shoe itself ADIDAS enable the foot to run closer to the ground – thus increasing power, speed, and stability.
The shoe’s SPRINTWEB upper uses a laminate composite to hold the foot in place during bursts of high-intensity acceleration, which makes the ADIZERO PRIME SP ideal for sprint-specific motion.
- SPRINTWEB seamless upper locks the foot down during the event-specific motion of high-level acceleration while maintaining a barefoot feel.
- Laser-welded Spaceframe in the midfoot provides maximum support and reduces bending by creating a plate that is stiffer than the actual materials used to construct it.
- adiZero Nano plate transfers power through the whole foot while reducing torque on the midfoot to maximize energy return.
- Six permanent nano-ceramic compression pins are positioned to minimize braking forces. Integrating the pins into the shoe allows the foot to be closer to the track.
- Recommended for 60m, 100m, 200m, 4x100m.
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / White / Yew|
|Footwear Type||Sprint Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Excellent elite sprint-spikes! Review by Eric
Price Value Quality
They are extremely lightweight, and they fit real nice around your feet. It's a whole different running experience from running w/ different spikes (I used to have saucony). It has a really hard sole that keeps you running on your foot-leaf. A definite choice for high-level sprinters in the 60/100/200 distances.
I do recommend these shoes strongly! (Posted on 02/03/2016)