For sprinters who love being fast, this extremely lightweight Adidas Adizero Prime Finesse Spike is for them. Designed for speed and frequency, the lightweight synthetic upper combined with engineered mesh heel locks the foot in place for maximum performance potential.
- Includes 1/4" compression-tiered spikes and a wrench.
- SPRINTFRAME plate designed for technical sprinters and curve-specific running.
- Microsuede on inside of spike allows for maximum comfort while increasing durability in high-tension areas of the foot during event-specific motions.
- Deisgned for technical sprinters looking for maximum energy return from a spike while maintaining lightweight performance around the curves in the sprint events.
- New synthetic upper designed to provide great hold while maintaining lightweight performance.
|Manufacturer Colour||Collegiate Navy / White / Equipment Green|
|Footwear Type||Sprint Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Solid Sprint alternative to the Prime SP Review by Richard
Value Quality Price
Given the plate layout I was surprised at how flat the shoe feels when you put your foot through the track. Not as robust as the accelerator and doesn't feel as well positioned as the Prime SP as there is hardly any landing shelf which is a real surprise.
Regardless, this is a really good sprint shoe if you're not prepared to invest in the Prime SP, although 100 quid is a bit steep. Definitely a training shoe rather than a race shoe for me. (Posted on 12/10/2016)
- Awesome Review by MRfastman
Price Value Quality
- using research evidence Review by track mamba
Quality Price Value