AdiZero Boston Boost 5 – "Light makes fast"
Designed and developed as a lightweight racer, the ADIDAS ADIZERO BOSTON 5 is a NEUTRAL running shoe that’s perfect for higher tempo runs or competitive racing.
Lighter and thinner than previous versions, the BOSTON 5 still incorporates enough technology to make competitors think twice as they take their marks.
Built with an energy-returning BOOST FOAM midsole, the BOSTON 5 infuses every stride with endless energy for relentless performance and a cushioned ride that’s still supportive. The upper is made from a lightweight, breathable mesh that works in unison with microsuede overlays for greater comfort and improved ventilation.
A full-length TORSION CONTROL SYSTEM also ensures greater integrity at the mid and forefoot, while ADIPRENE cushioning helps maintain forward momentum and improve landing efficiency – reducing the strain that’s placed on your joints.
Adaptive FORMOTION technology also adjusts to different surfaces as you run for superior ride quality and better feel. The shoe rides on a unique CONTINENTAL outsole that provides outstanding durability and traction – even in treacherous winter conditions.
Run fast. Run light. Run Boston 5.
- Weight: 250 g (size UK 8.5)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Clover-shaped Coolever mesh upper for heat and sweat management and increased performance; Synthetic and environmentally responsible, solvent free synthetic Tirrenina suede overlays
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for energy return in the forefoot and natural integrity in the midfoot
- Moulded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort; Coolever mesh lining for comfort
- QUICKSTRIKE outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability; Continental™ Rubber for superior grip in all conditions
|Manufacturer Colour||Core Black / Core Black / Flash Green|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas adiZero|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- overall, impressive Review by william
Quality Price Value