The New 2016 Adidas Adizero Adios 3 Running Shoes are a fresh revamp of adizero’s elite marathon-winning heritage. This super-lightweight neutral racer/trainer features an updated breathable mesh upper and full boost™ midsole that provides maximum energy return with every step.
- Weight: 230 g (size UK 8.5).
- Boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- Open mesh upper for maximum breathability; Synthetic overlays for durable support.
- Coolever mesh lining for superior moisture and heat exchange between the foot and the outside air; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity.
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Runner type: neutral; Stack height: 27 mm / 18 mm (9 mm differential).
One striking update for the Adios Boost 3 is the new forefoot outsole which incorporates more ContinentalTM rubber than its predecessor. This results in superior grip, especially on wet roads, and improved impact protection for forefoot strikers. The TORSION® System, which has been a staple of Adidas’ Adizero premier race and tempo footwear, makes a reappearance in the Adios 3. This stability bar allows individual motion of the forefoot and heel independent of one another whilst supporting the midfoot, promoting natural motion and adaptation of the foot to varying terrain. The stable platform adds rigidity to the midsole providing an enhanced response and allowing greater power transfer during the drive phase of your stride.
It should be no surprise that Adidas have kept the full boostTMmidsole in the Adios Boost 3, I mean, it’s in the name! Constructed from compressed TPU capsules it provides ~10% greater energy return than standard EVA. The soft, plush but ultra-responsive feel of boostTM has graced Adidas’ high level performance road racing footwear for a few years now and we see no reason they should change this! The team at Adidas have tested boostTM foam in a number of different temperatures and weather conditions and found that it performs more consistently and retains its form and properties far better than standard EVA, even following countless miles.
The newly updated mesh upper is coupled with an ultra-comfortable Coolever lining resulting in maximum breathability, efficiently releasing heat and moisture. This results in the most comfortable ride yet with reduced irritation and friction caused by excess heat and moisture.
So if you’re looking to drop minutes from your marathon or pick up the pace in your tempo workouts then the Adidas Adizero Adios 3 is the perfect shoe for you and can be found in our Spring/Summer 2016 line-up of lightweight and racing footwear.
|Manufacturer Colour||Solar Red / Core Black / White|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Adios|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Size is smaller than usual Review by Ron van Megen
Value Quality Price
- satisfation total Review by CLUBE DE
Price Value Quality
- Amazing Review by Germaine
Quality Price Value