Adidas Adistar Boost Glow – "It’s almost unfair how good these shoes make you feel"
Always a top-seller, the latest version of the Adidas Adistar has been re-engineered with Boost Foam Technology to keep your runs light, fast, and full of energy.
Designed with movement in mind, Boost Foam uses thousands of Polyurethane Capsules to capture excess momentum and fire it back into your stride every time your foot hits the ground. The result is an endless supply of light, immediate energy and the highest rate of energy return in the world.
Picture the best run you’ve ever had. Now picture it lighter, faster, and more energized – that’s how Boast Foam feels.
But unlike most of the shoes in the Boost Foam Series, the Adistar also employs a section of firmer foam along the medial side of the shoe for greater stability and added pronation control. This makes the Adistar Boost ideal for overpronated runners seeking ultra-plush cushioning and supreme ride quality.
The shoe also retains a host of Motion Control Staples including an Independent Crash Pad and Adidas’ patented Torsion Control System. The former allows the rear and forefoot to move independently for smoother transitions from heel-to-toe, while the latter enhances structural integrity at the midfoot to stop the shoe wrapping and twisting upon impact.
An Air Mesh Upper also ensures maximum breathability throughout, while seamless TechFit Construction reduces irritation and adapts to the wearer’s feet for customised, sock-like fit. There’s also a Continental Rubber Adiwear Outsole for superior grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Weight: 264 g (size UK 5.5)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Moulded heel cage
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Breathable mesh lining; miCoach® compatible; Reflective details
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
|Manufacturer Colour||Dark Marine / Bluebird / White|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Boost|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|