The game is changing, and it takes the player with complete control to create the plays, build up chances and finish them with clinical precision. The one who is unbeatable in the attacks and unbreakable on defense, with a skill set that can't be touched. The adidas Ace 16.1 Primeknit Firm Ground Football Boot is for that player. A PRIMEKNIT upper delivers total control with no wear-in time. Designed to give you total control of the ball on firm and artificial ground pitches.
- Experience zero wear-in time with a PRIMEKNIT upper that molds perfectly to your foot the instant you slip it on.
- Control the ball at high speed with a PURECUT laceless sock forefoot with no edges or overlays to get between you and the ball.
- Control the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper that keeps the ball glued to your feet.
- Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole.
- GROUND/CONTROL stud design creates a slight pocket underfoot so you can put more studs on the ball for greater control; CONTROL/FIT heel wraps around your foot perfectly for a locked-in, no-slip fit.
- Move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground (third- and fourth-generation artificial grass) with the TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment.
|Manufacturer Colour||Solar Slime / Black|
|Footwear Type||Firm Ground|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Ace|
|Type of Sole||Moulded Studs|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|