661 Evo AM MIPS Helmet
The EVO AM MIPS (All Mountain) Helmet in Lemans. As the name implies, the Six Six One Evo AM Helmet is a next generation trail helmet with all the features you need. The modern-looking shell is built from Contigo foam, which was chosen for its energy-absorbing properties. Specifically, it’s claimed to absorb as much as 30% more energy from an impact than the EPS foams used in almost every other certified bicycle helmet. While that may be the most important detail, more subtle refinements, such as the two-position adjustable visor and the user-friendly Boa retention system mean that you don’t have to forgo modern features in the pursuit of protection. And it’s topped off with a Fidlock magnetic buckle that takes pretty much all the effort out of strapping on your lid, despite the fact that it’s completely secure.
661 embodies what it means to have fun on two wheels. They have formed a formidable army of faithful riders, be it on Dirt or in the Street. If you want nothing more than to push your limits each day knowing that 661 have them covered from head to toe.
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) .
- Light and well-ventilated design through in-molded construction with 15 vents.
- Secure and micro-adjustable with the 360˙ Boa® Fit System.
- Additional protection through extended rear shell coverage.
- Precise fit for all with 3 shell sizes.
- Plush interior liner made with antimicrobial fabric.
- Contego EPS material.
- Fidlock closure system.