|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
3T Accelero 40 Team Stealth Carbon/Alloy Clincher Wheelset
The Accelero 40 Team Stealth Carbon Alloy Wheel is a light, strong clincher wheel with outstanding Aerodynamic Performance shaped by the same wind tunnel research as the mighty Mercurio tubular wheel.
Established in the Italian city of Turin in 1961, 3T created the first time-trial handlebar that was used to break the world hour record. 3T has grown from strength to strength, continuing to produce elegant bars, stems and seat pillars, beautifully crafted from the lightest alloys.
- The structure of the aero rim (43 mm deep x 23 mm wide) is carbon-fibre, which is bonded to a 6000-series alloy tire bed/brake track extrusion. This means the rim is light, and braking is effective using standard brake blocks for alloy rims.
- The structural carbon-fibre rim is thicker where it mates with the alloy tyre bed, conferring great strength where it's needed to locate the spokes.
- Standard Sapim CX-Ray spokes with alloy nipples (18 front, 24 rear) effectively sustain the high tension needed for a stiff, high-performance wheel.
- Accelero 40 Team Stealth is the ideal wheel for all-conditions use with the best clincher tyres available today.
- Compatibility: Shimano (10/11 speed)/SRAM.
- Weight - 1683g (pair).